Thursday 10 November 2011

Crossfit Hero WOD ''Coe''

I got to the box and saw ''Coe'' on the whiteboard, thinking I'll do it tomorrow, todays WOD consisted of Double unders, so, as my achillies tendon is still inflammed, decided to do ''Coe'' today as tomorrow we are doing a 'Remembrance Day WOD'

This 'Hero' WOD is named after Army Sgt. Keith Adam Coe, 30, of Auburndale, Fla., assigned to the 1st Battalion, 37th Field Artillery Regiment, 3rd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash., died April 27th, 2010, in Khalis, Iraq, of wounds sustained when enemy forces attacked his unit with an explosive device. He is survived by his wife Katrina Coe, two sons, Killian and Keith Jr., and daughter, Klover.


"Coe"
Ten rounds for time of:
10 reps 45kg Thruster (Front Squat into Push Press)
10 Ring push-ups

Time: 24:43

Tough! After round 2, I was thinking why did I do this thinking I may not even get to 5 rounds! You just have to keep going amd not give up. This is why is called a 'Hero' WOD

Thanks to Barnaby of Crossfit Connect for shouting and screaming at me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment